The “Pedro Gómez del Bosque” footbridge over the River Pisuerga in Valladolid has been shortlisted for the Footbridge 2014 award in the long-span category.
The winner will be announced on 16 July 2014 at the triennial Footbridge 2014 conference to be held at the Imperial College of London. The CFCSL project was selected alongside footbridges from Georgia, USA, Ireland, Canada and Switzerland. The following are the shortlisted bridges in the long-span category:
- Anaklia-Ganmukhuri Bridge, Georgia
- Ticino River Bridge, Bellinzona, Switzerland
- Boyscout Consol Energy Wing Tip Footbridge, West Virginia USA
- Peace Bridge, Derry-Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- Pedro Gomez del Bosque Bridge, Valladolid, Spain
- Bow River Bridge, Banff, Canada